Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wow, They Come in Every Color!

Air Jordan Release DatesAir Jordan Release DatesAir Jordan Release Dates


Ahahahahah!  These are the Air Jordan 2011's.  Wow, you would think that they are just running out of ideas when you see these, because I'm positive you saw them last month too.  I'm not the only one right?  Now I don't want to sound stupid and act so surprised that Jordan has more renditions of these shoes, come on now that's how the Retro's are staying alive !  But don't let my fooling around trick you.  I actually think these shoes are pretty hot, although I didn''t get a chance to pick up some last month, I will try to get a pair this month!  I mean you can't go wrong because after June 9th they'll be available in every freaking color. If I got my hands on a pair this month, I would probably go with the Orion Blues (Jordan must really like that color...), and maybe even the red ones; but they green ones just aren't me.  Although this is sorta like a "been there done that" shoe, don't pass them up, because they are certainly hot.  Shoot I would take these any day over some of the Retro's and Primes coming out this month ( I was serious about the possibility of Jordan running out of ideas).  Hype or swipe?  Definitely a swipe.! Come on, taste the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment