Thursday, May 19, 2011

Retro’s are Retro Now: (May Retro releases)


These are the new Jordan Retro’s of May.  Now if I had to choose between one pair or the other, I would probably go with the Air Jordan V Retro (top right). These Jordan’s probably won’t be the most popular (especially not as popular as the Bordeaux’s from last month), but really, if you buy these they’ll carry you out until the next release. The Retro V’s are expected to release May 14, 2011, but the Air Jordan Retro VII ‘Year of the Rabbit’s’ have already been released (on May 7th), and based on my general dislike for the design of the shoe, and looking at the various “shoe heads” in my school that don’t have them, I would say go with the V’s, especially if you are still a Retro fan.  Me? I’m done with Retro’s for a while, I’m going to let the trend die out and them cop ‘em and not be one of the many wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment