Tuesday, May 31, 2011

AIR JORDAN III RETRO: Hype or Swipe

Air Jordan Release Dates

Although my previous blogs have discouraged the Air Jordan Retro Craze, these new Air Jordan III Retro's might be the exception.  Heck, they are the exception.  I mean, come on, we've seen this style and design many times before, but you just cant go wrong with some 3's these days can you?  These shoes can basically go with anything and are prefect to kick start the summer.   Plus, these shoes are very versatile, meaning that you can where they to a party or you can hoop in them.  These shoes have so many brothers and sisters that it might seem like its time to put these back on the shelf and look for another pair, but don't give up on Retro yet.  Although I've said before that the Retro style is becoming a relic, I said becoming.   So, are these shoes just hype or should you go ahead and swipe, I say swipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment