Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Air Jordan III's Retro (The Second Pair....Yuck)

Air Jordan Release Dates

If you don't know already, these are the Air Jordan III Retro, the somewhat ugly stepbrother of the earlier Air Jordan III Retro.  Expected to hit stores the 18th of June, I'd say that on that day people will be these shoes because of the hype.  Remember the Orion's that came out a couple of months ago, well here you are, again.  And strangely these look a lot like the Retro VII's that came out at the beginning of last month.  What can I say, I have a general dislike for the design of the shoe, and no matter how popular they are you will never see them on MY feet.  I find the others III's in my last blog way more attractive and way more ME.  Everybody at my school will probably have a pair of these, but who's to say, maybe they'll be wearing the Converse looking Jordan's (doubt it).  If you want to stand out from the enormous crowd of people anticipating this shoe, then leave it on the rack....please people.  So, is this shoe hype or swipe?  Well if you don't know by now that I hate these shoes then YOU swipe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment